Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 23 of 23

Thread: Face to Face?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member das187's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    619
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was at the show. I was wondering how exactly she got hurt. I thought some crowd surfer kicked her in the head. Dude mustve not been strong enough cuz from what I remember she wasnt that light. I was close to her when she was crying grabing her neck trying to get out and then collapsed.

    What happened with the fight?

    OCSIKBOY- did you end up going last night?

    Yes Good Times [img]cool.gif[/img]

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ September 20, 2004 02:28 PM: Message edited by: das187 ]</font>

  2. #22
    Inactive Member bombsaway's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2004
    Posts
    223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    dude... all i heard was she fell on her head and busted open. she must of mest up her neck cuz the ambulance didn't want to move her.ya she was a big chick. but any ways the fight was funny cuz its always drunken dumb asses that fight over stupid shit like..." hey you, you looked at me, lets fight!" and you know they're always going to get chicked out of the show. But it's always fun to watch, especially when some fool is just beatin the shit out of the other. haahahaahaha. i love it.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member das187's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    619
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    pics- http://www.synergymag.net/section.as...ion=365&Dept=6 -thats my fist in the last pic lol [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •